- Children under the age of 10 MUST be accompanied by a responsible person over the age of 16.
- Children who are non-swimmers or are wearing floaties must be within arms' reach of a responsible person over age 16 at all times.
- Infants and toddlers in the wading pool must be accompanied by a responsible person over age 16.
- 10 minute break every hour (adult swim - 17 and older)
- No diving
- Bathing suits are required
- No animals permitted in pool area
- Food and drink may be used only in the grass areas
- No glass bottles
- Foul language, bullying, and disruptive behavior will not be tolerated
- No smoking
- Drugs or alcohol strictly prohibited
- Pool staff is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- The pool does not have towels, goggles, floats, or suits to loan
- No "going to the bathroom" in the pool
- Diapers must be covered with tight fitting waterproof underwear
- Patrons must be visibly clean before entering the pool
- Patrons with open sores or any infectious disease that is transmissible by water may not use the pool
- The manager or lifeguard has the authority to exclude from the premises any patron who does not follow the rules.